Debenking The Myths About Avocados (My Take On Avocado Nutrition)

Question: "Are Avocados Bad For Your Health?"


My Response: In short avocados or as some might call it: "Avocado Pears." are a species of fruit that grow in warm climates in Central and South America,  particularly Mexico.


First of all, what evidence is there, that suggests that there is anything wrong in the first place with avocados?

I can provide accurate sources that state otherwise. let us do a comparison between the "pro avocado"
sources compared to the "anti avocado" argument.

Number 1: "For the claim that avocados are extremely high in fats and can be a contributing factor to obesity, cardio health issues, , let me clarify that there is a big difference between healthy fats and unhealthy fats... saturated fats are a key component in keeping our bodies healthy.

And Number 2: Why would I cut avocados out of my diet when they contain:
  • Vitamin K
  • Folate
  • Vitamin C
  • Potassium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Vitamin B6

To all those out there that hold the opinion that avocados hold any negative effect on our health or environment - let me tell you...I eat avocados on a regular basis and I am quite proud of it actually, they provide me with a source of healthy fats and even go well with many dishes...they are good for cardio and gut health so why shouldn't I go for it?

if you feel that avocados are a problem for you and the environment you should definitely consider checking the background knowledge surrounding avocados. either than that - to each their own opinion. I take the stand with the pro-avocado group:)